Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection
- Online Only
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the handcrafted delights from Utah’s Beehive Cheese Company. Our sampler includes their famous cheese and crackers along with a salami from Italian master artisan Crisitano Creminelli.
- Our sampler includes a wedge of Barely Buzzed cheese, a package of Beehive Rusks and a Creminelli salami.
- Salami Casalingo: This “salami of the house” is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness; 5.5 oz.
- Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 10 oz.
- Beehive Rusks: whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey, all wonderful flavors to accompany cheese; 4 oz.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: This deep crimson marmalade combines chunks of flavorful blood orange with the spicy heat of jalapeno chilies; 7 oz.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese and salami in the refrigerator. The salami keeps up to 1 month refrigerated.
- For peak flavor and texture, it’s best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cows milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Salami: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, in beef casing.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: Sugar, vinegar, blood orange, jalapeno, fruit pectin.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.