Assumption Abbey Fruitcake
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Rich and fragrant, this fruitcake is baked by Trappist monks at Assumption Abbey, nestled in the foothills of the Missouri Ozarks. Based on a recipe developed by French chef Jean-Pierre Augé, who was once employed by the duke and duchess of Windsor, this dark, spicy cake has a deep, rich flavor and moist crumb. Laced with an ounce of rum, its proof of just how delicious a fruitcake can be!
- Baked in small batches – each cake receives individual attention from start to finish.
- Made using the finest ingredients including pure butter, fresh eggs, raisins, pineapple, currants, citron, walnuts and wine.
- Packaged in a reusable tin.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Order early - Quantities are limited.
- Raisins (sulphites added), pineapple (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citrate acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tumeric, sulfur dioxide), english walnuts, eggs, flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), sugar, brown sugar, wine, cherries (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate – green coloring (blue #1, yellow $5) red coloring (red #40), sulpher dioxide), butter (salt added), sorn syrup, currants, citron (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, preservatives: 1/10 of 1% sodium enzoate, sorbic acid, sulpher dioxide), rum, orange & lemon peel (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, preservatives: 1/10 of 1% sodium enzoate, sorbic acid, sulpher dioxide), pecans, whole milk, pure vanilla, baking soda, cimmanon, mace, sodium propionate added as a preservative.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.