All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pans
- Special Offer
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. This innovative fry pan has a durable nonstick surface that allows you to cook with minimal oil.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Gently sloped sides facilitate flipping and turning foods.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 3 lb.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.