Saeco Moltio One Touch Espresso Maker
This fully automatic Italian machine is a coffee lover's dream come true, expertly brewing your choice of rich, full-bodied espresso or classic American-style coffee. It's as simple as flipping the lever between espresso and coffee, then choosing your ideal brew strength and cup volume. A built-in ceramic grinder offers five precise settings, so you're assured of the ultimate brew every time.
- Easy-to-use machine grinds and doses the correct amount of coffee for your chosen beverage, then brews it to perfection.
- Extra bean hopper makes it a cinch to switch to decaf or change coffee blend with just one click.
- Patented milk carafe features dual chamber technology for dense, long-lasting froth at the ideal temperature.
- Generates two bars of pump pressure for regular coffee or 15 bars for superior espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Customize your drink with five coffee strength settings (extra mild, mild, medium, strong, extra strong) plus adjustable volume brewing temperature.
- Intuitive memory function recalls your preferred settings.
- Quick-heat boiler technology guarantees your machine is always ready.
- Adjustable ceramic grinder produces a consistent grind and totally silent operation.
- Model #: HD8969/47.
- 18 1/2" x 14" x 18" high.
- 9.5-oz. bean cap.
- 64-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 28 lb.
- Brews from whole beans or pre-ground coffee.
- Ceramic grinders won't overheat the beans, which negatively impacts taste.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into different-sized cups—including travel mugs up to 16 oz.
- Patented automatic milk frother with cyclonic dual chamber ensures impressive frothing and dispensing
- Offers a convenient hot water dispenser for making tea or other hot drinks.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling for easy maintenance.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal countertop space.
- Stainless-steel boiler resists corrosion.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.