Cocktail Shakers & Mixing Glasses
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- Copper Hammered Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Stainless-Steel Hammered Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Double-Walled Boston Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Cocktail Shaker $20
- Large Stainless-Steel Cocktail Shaker, 60 oz. Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Monogrammed Glass Carafe $39.95
- Stainless-Steel Cocktail Shaker, 8 oz. Sugg. Price $7.95 – $29.95 Our Price $6.36 – $23.96
- Dorset Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- W&P Mason Shaker Gift Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Dorset Martini Mixer $119.95
- W&P Mixing Glass Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Diamond Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
Martini Shakers & Glass Cocktail Shakers
Whether you're hosting a girls night or a holiday party, mixing up drinks is a big part of the celebration. Do it right with cocktail shakers and mixing glasses that aid in creating the perfect cocktail. Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of shakers, glasses and other bar tools to make every party a hit.
Our two-piece shakers come with a glass tumbler that features measurements marked by the ounce for easy mixing and an insulated shaker that mixes the drink and keeps it cold. Hammered metal cocktail shakers have a shimmering finish that stands out on the bar, while mason jar shakers give off a rustic vibe. Choose a martini mixer that comes with a stirrer to make manhattans and other drinks that don't require shaking.
Surprise your guests with ice cubes shaped like snowflakes, dogs, skulls and airplanes using our silicone ice molds. The fun shapes attract attention in clear glasses. Our large ice sphere fits inside pitchers and beverage dispensers, keeping them cold for the duration of the party.
Finish off your cocktails with the proper garnish by utilizing some of our garnishing tools. Use the cocktail rimmer to apply salt or sugar to the rims of the glasses and stainless steel cocktail picks to add a fruit or olive garnish. Give your guests the best drinks in town, at home.