Fontina and Prosciutto Omelette
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with 1 Tbs. milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 thin slices imported prosciutto
- 1 oz. Italian fontina cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Pinch of chopped fresh oregano
Lay the prosciutto slices over the eggs and sprinkle the cheese and oregano across the center. Hold the pan over a plate and, using the spatula, roll the omelette away from you, enclosing the filling, then roll the omelette over itself and out onto the plate. Serve immediately.