Zwilling Waiter's Corkscrew
Zwilling’s award-winning corkscrew makes quick work of cutting foils and pulling even stubborn corks in one piece. Along with a sharp, efficient blade, the three-in-one waiter’s design features a flexible hinge for exceptional leverage, plus a hardened and forged steel spiral with a nonstick finish for smooth twisting into fragile, aged corks.
- Classic design folds for safe storage in a pocket or kitchen drawer.
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel for exceptional durability, rust resistance and shine.
- Ergonomic handle is contoured for a comfortable, steady grip.
- Black handle features a Micarta linen-and-resin finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.