Zwilling Waiter's Corkscrew
Zwilling’s award-winning corkscrew makes quick work of cutting foils and pulling even stubborn corks in one piece. Along with a sharp, efficient blade, the three-in-one waiter’s design features a flexible hinge for exceptional leverage, plus a hardened and forged steel spiral with a nonstick finish for smooth twisting into fragile, aged corks.
- Classic design folds for safe storage in a pocket or kitchen drawer.
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel for exceptional durability, rust resistance and shine.
- Ergonomic handle is contoured for a comfortable, steady grip.
- Black handle features a Micarta linen-and-resin finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.