Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
Knife Starter SetInternet Only
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This basic three-piece set is ideal for someone just starting out in the kitchen or setting up their first home.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
3-Piece Starter Set includes:
- 8" chef's knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 7.25 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5” handle; 4.25 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.