Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan, Set of 2
- Online Only
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free Thermolon nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The Thermolon nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. This fry pan features an aluminum core for quick, even heating across the bottom and up the sides, so foods brown and crisp perfectly. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Nonstick surface is ideal for cooking delicate foods such as eggs and fish.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam.; 2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 11" diam.; 2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.