Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin L Shears
These shears were developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth pair of shears for every day work. These shears are ideal for a multitude of tasks – from trimming meats and slicing dried fruit to shaping parchment for baking pans.
- Stainless-steel blades: one straight and one serrated.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles have a smooth, seamless surface contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.