Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure Paring Knives
With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work. This paring knife is indispensable for trimming and peeling fruits and vegetables.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" pairing knife: 3" long blade; 4" long handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4" pairing knife: 4" long blade; 4" long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Honing Steel