Zürsun Black Quinoa
Good for the earth and good for you, this black quinoa is grown in Peru from heirloom seeds that promote agricultural diversity as well as authentic flavor. Considered a sacred crop by the Incas, black quinoa boasts a high protein content along with nutty taste and fluffy texture.
- Black quinoa cooks quickly into a fluffy grain-like texture with nutty flavor and delicate crunch.
- Ideal for everything from soups, stews and salads to desserts and breakfast cereals.
- A unique substitute for grains in side dishes.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of Peru.
- Black quinoa.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.