Williams Sonoma Zahtar
A favorite throughout North Africa and the Middle East, zahtar is an aromatic mixture of herbs and spices prized for its distinctive zesty flavor. Traditionally, the spice blend is sprinkled over meats and vegetables, or mixed with olive oil to create a savory spread for flatbreads.
- A classic seasoning blend combining aromatic thyme and rich, earthy toasted sesame seeds.
- The unique flavor of zahtar makes it an ideal partner for grilled or roasted meats and vegetables.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, ingredients are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our zahtar are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.1 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Thyme, sesame seed, sea salt, sumac.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.