Wüsthof Classic Ikon Handheld Knife & Scissor Sharpener
Handheld Knife & Scissor Sharpener
Featuring an aluminum housing, this handy tool sharpens all of your straight, serrated or wavy knife blades. One slot sets a keen edge, while the second gives the edge a finely honed finish. A third slot restores the cutting edges of scissors.
- Features two slots for two-stage sharpening and honing of all straight, serrated and wavy knife blades.
- A third slot is specially designed for scissors and shears.
- Nonslip polypropylene grip echoes the handle design of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon cutlery series.
- Durable aluminum housing.
- 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 12 oz.
- Made in China.
- Always rest the sharpener on a sturdy flat surface and stabilize it using the handle.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or nonabrasive brush. Do not rinse with water.
- Extend the life of the sharpener by periodically rotating the diamond rods and cleaning the ceramic stones. When the rods no longer remove metal from the knife blade, rotate them for use on the other side.
- To clean the ceramic stones, remove them from the sharpener and scrub them in warm water with a cleansing powder and nonabrasive brush.