Wüsthof Grand Prix II Double-Serrated Bread Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
A second row of tiny serrations inside the usual serrations creates a bread knife so sharp it slices through crusty breads with fewer crumbs than a traditional bread knife. The extra length works well for slicing large, round artisanal loaves as well as layer cakes.
- Double-serrated edge "grabs" hard crusts and slices through bread effortlessly without compressing the soft interior.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery