Wüsthof Grand Prix II 8-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Execute kitchen prep tasks with new efficiency using this professional German cutlery. Forged from high-carbon steel, each blade is balanced with a heavy bolster and an embedded tang that runs deep into the polypropylene handle to offer superior control.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 6” sandwich knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle.
- 6” sandwich knife: 6”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 9” honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- Shears: 8” long overall.
- Storage block: 8 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 11” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.