Wüsthof Grand Prix II 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
A cutlery collection couldn’t find a better foundation than this trio of essential knives. The high-carbon-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each blade is fitted with a textured polypropylene handle for comfort.
- Set includes a 3 1/2” paring knife, a 6” utility knife and an 8” chef’s knife.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 6” utility knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 3.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.