Wüsthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Asian Knife Set
- Online Only
Combining German craftsmanship and Japanese styling, this pair of knives is ideally suited for paper-thin slicing, mincing and dicing of vegetables. High-carbon-steel blades have shallow oval-shaped depressions that keep foods from sticking, so you can work quickly and cleanly.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- The santoku's blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Tangs extend deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled synthetic handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 3" sheep's-foot paring knife: 3" blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.