Wüsthof Grand Prix II 10-Piece Knife Block Set
Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives are made with a special alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. We configured this set to offer you essential cutlery for everyday kitchen tasks including chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3” serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 5” boning knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” serrated paring knife: 3”-long blade; 3 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku: 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 5” boning knife: 5”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9” honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 11” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EKiel from Best Knives I've Ever Owned This is an excellent knife set for the price, it has all the basic knives you need (if you are a vegetarian like myself). The knife block also has enough slots too add specific knives to your set as you go. They are the best performing and best looking knives I have owned.Date published: 2014-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by WoollyThoughts from Great Registry Service Bought this for a couple who had registered with Williams-Sonoma. It was a super easy purchase and everything went flawlessly. They received the gift within days, and are thrilled. Would highly recommend the registry service for both buyers/gifters and those receiving. I didn't have to look up any information for shipping or anything, which saved me a lot of time! Thanks for the great products and customer service.Date published: 2013-04-10