Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Efficient and affordable, these German-made knives are the ideal tool for slicing through steaks and chops. The high-carbon-steel blades are designed to maintain their finely honed edges. For comfort, each knife has a high-impact durable polymer handle.
- Set includes four 4 1/2” steak knives.
- Blades made from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Contoured durable polymer handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- 4 1/2”-long blade.
- 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.