Wüsthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Block Set
Designed to help you accomplish a variety of cutting tasks with ease and confidence, the knives in this set are everyday kitchen essentials. The precision blades hold a razor-sharp edge and will never rust or stain. For excellent balance, each knife has a full tang that extends from the knife tip to the end of the handle.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted polypropylene handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
12 piece set includes
- 2 1/2" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife.
- 3" Paring Knife.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife.
- 8" Bread Knife.
- 8" Chef's Knife.
- 9" Sharpening Steel.
- Four 4 1/2" Steak Knives.
- 13-slot Hardwood Knife Block.
- Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife: 2 1/2"-long blade.
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade.
- 9" Sharpening Steel: 9"-long blade.
- Four 4 1/2" Steak Knives: 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 13-slot Hardwood Knife Block.
- Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Annie60601 from Ideal for a Foodie Wannabe Every "foodie" knows the Wusthof name is synonymous with quality. So I ordered a starter set because it was on sale. It was a great deal!. I have only had it for a week or so but there is a great variety of knives -- I have yet to use half of them. But the ones I have used are sharp and "precise." I admit with the smaller ones, they are interchangable to me... In time I'm sure I'll learn the subtle differences of each. I am very pleased with this purchase and look forward to growing into this set.Date published: 2016-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by GayleV from Perfect Knife Block Set! I had been looking at knife sets for over a year and finally decided to look at the Williams-Sonoma website thinking the sets would be out of my budget. After looking at and reviewing 4-5 knife sets I chose the Wusthoff Gourmet 12-Piece Knie Block Set. It was on sale for 20% off which was an added bonus! The knives are spectacular! This is the best knife set I have ever owned. I chose this set because of the knives that were included with the darker butcher block (which is beautiful). These were the first new set of knives I have had in years and what an amazing difference in the way they fit in my hand and the ease of cutting through a variety of food textures! These knives, by far are the sharpest and most comfortable in handling that I have ever owned. I was certainly worth the in depth search to find the best knife set possible because I found them on sale at Williams-Sonoma!Date published: 2016-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Jam446 from Incredible So sharp,they make me nervous. Awesome quality.wish I would have gotten these years agoDate published: 2014-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by shedsomelight from I bought two of these as Christmas gifts I love Wusthof knives....this is a great set for a very reasonable price. Yes, the additional empty slots are a plus as I have previously purchased Wusthof Santoku knives that they will now be able to store in the block.Date published: 2013-09-29