Wüsthof Classic Wide Paring Knife
More versatile than standard paring knives, this one features an extra-wide 4"-long blade that nimbly trims, peels and slices fresh produce. Its added width comes in handy for crushing garlic and scooping up cut ingredients for transfer to a bowl or pan. The acutely angled edge of the high-carbon steel blade retains its sharpness beautifully and is easy to maintain.
- Wide spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing small fruits and vegetables as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.