Wüsthof Classic Poultry Shears
- Online Only
Equipped with stainless-steel serrated blades, these top-quality German-made shears cut easily through meat and bones without tearing the delicate meat. The shears' notched blade can be used for cracking bones.
- Serrated stainless-steel blades cut through bones while leaving meat intact.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Durable textured stainless-steel handles provide a steady grip and lock closed for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" long overall.
- 1 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Professionally sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.