Wüsthof Classic Ikon Chef’s Knives
- Special Offer
Perfectly balanced to feel like an extension of your hand, this chef's knife deftly slices, dices, minces and juliennes. Its high-carbon-steel blade, forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, tapers from handle to tip and from spine to edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6 oz.
- 8" knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 10" knife: 10"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery