Wüsthof Classic Ikon 9-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the knives in this set have high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge and resist rust and stains. Full tangs increase their balance, and stylish polypropylene handles ensure nonslip comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife features a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 3" sheep’s-foot paring knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" sheep's foot paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block:
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery