Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Chef’s Set
2-Piece SetExclusive Internet Only
Made by expert German craftsmen, this sleek set includes two essential pieces of cutlery. Use the paring knife for smaller tasks. The multipurpose chef's knife is ideal for everyday chopping and slicing.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.