Wüsthof Classic Chef’s Knife
- Special Offer
The most indispensable of knives, a chef's knife is essential for preparing any meal, no matter how simple. Made in Germany with a full-tang blade for balance, this knife is a favorite when it comes to chopping, dicing and slicing.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" chef's knife: 5” blade, 4”-long handle, 4.25 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 9.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery