Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase balance, and the triple-riveted polypropylene handles ensure a comfortable grip.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justmytwocents from Unbelivable Knives Wife had been begging for some good knives for some time now so I researched like crazy and narrowed it down to the Henkel Professional S and these. You really do get what you pay for. These knives are incredibly sharp and the feel is amazing. Even the sound they make when rubbing the block as they are being pulled out screams special. I looked for a set without a bread knife thinking that we have no need for such a good bread knife but completely changed my prospective after using it. Just trying to get used to cleaning them right away so they do not get banged up in the sink but given their performance, it is well worth the effort.Date published: 2015-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by mlfrickey from Great product! Love this knife set! We have gotten other knife sets in the past and have been disappointed in the sharpness of the knives and the quality. These knives are very high quality and very sharp. Just what I ordered!Date published: 2013-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Kihei from Superb service I live in Hawaii and ordered this set online. I got a call from customer service to ensure no one was using my credit card since the set was being sent to my son in Minnesota. My daughter-in-law later called raving about the knives that were delivered earlier than projected. She says these are the best knives she has owned... they are attractive and very sharp.Date published: 2012-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by CUMom from Favorite knives I recently gave this set as a gift to my college-age Colorado daughter. She has become a skilled cook and needed a GOOD set of knives. She loves them! I think this is the perfect set for us (I have had the same set for years) with just the right selection of pieces--not too many and not too few. I wouldn't change a thing. Perfect!Date published: 2012-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent starter collection! I received this set as a wedding present and have absolutely loved using it! My husband and I love to cook, but we never took knives super seriously--always going a cheaper route and hating the results. I still remember the wonderful shock of the first time I used these knives, and I still love using them! People get really bent out of shape about spending large amounts of money on kitchen tools, but if there was one thing in the kitchen that I would 100% say spend the big bucks on, it's knives. There really is no comparison to the cheapie $50 sets you buy from other stores! Another fantastic thing about Williams Sonoma is their willingness to demonstrate anything. If you're unsure as to what the big deal is, go into the store and have them show you! They'll be more than willing and happy to pull out a set and allow you the opportunity of experiencing the knives before you commit to them.Date published: 2012-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by bbosw from My Favorite This was a gift for my cousin, who, like me, is a knife nut. I have collictions of most of the "high dollar" knives and these are my favorite! I love their heft ,feel and ability to not only stay sharp, but to resharpen with a few strokes on the steel. I have a set of the most expensive Wusthof knives and I reach for these every time.Date published: 2012-08-02