Wüsthof Classic 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Steak Knives, Set of 4Monogrammable
See how your personalization would look on this item. Specify text:
Form and function combine in these top-quality steak knives. Made in Germany of a special alloyed surgical steel, the blades hold an extra-sharp edge. Each knife has a tang that extends the entire length of the handle for superb balance.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.