Wüsthof Classic 12-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Instead of reaching for an all-purpose knife, select one from this collection with a blade that’s the perfect size and shape for the task at hand. Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Classic knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.