Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Use this high-performance fry pan for everything from cooking omelets to braising and pan-roasting.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- 8" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 15oz
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.