Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Set
- Special Offer
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This set includes two high-performance fry pans, one with a classic stainless-steel interior and one with a nonstick finish. Use them for everything from searing and pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Both pans combine a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Nonstick fry pan has a durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleanup.
- Stainless-steel fry pan has a nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface for great caramelization and browning.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Two-piece set includes a stainless-steel fry pan and a nonstick fry pan; both are 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Stainless-steel pan is oven and broiler safe.
- Nonstick pan is oven safe up to 500ºF.
- Stainless-steel pan is dishwasher safe.
- We recommend hand washing nonstick pan.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.