Wooden Quatrefoil on Stand
A traditional element in the Gothic architecture of Venice, the quatrefoil is a classic tracery form whose stylized shape echoes the silhouette of a four-leaf clover. Here, artisans celebrate its venerable geometry by fashioning a quatrefoil from mango wood, simply displayed on a rustic wood and iron stand.
- Handcrafted of mango wood with a waxed matte finish.
- Displayed on a museum stand made of mango wood and antiqued iron.
- Felt pads on the stand’s base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 16" x 4 1/2" x 22" high
- Quatrefoil only: 16" x 16"
- 3 lb.
- Overall: 22" x 4 1/2" x 29 1/2" high
- Quatrefoil only: 22" x 22"
- 5 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.