Wood Scoop Salt & Pepper Cellars
Artisans handcraft our salt and pepper cellars from mango wood, carving hand finishing each piece by hand to highlight the wood’s natural grain and organic variations in color. A classic addition to the dining table, they’re also handy by the stove for adding pinches of seasoning while you cook. As with all pieces fashioned from natural wood, each cellar is one of a kind.
- Hand-carved of sustainably grown solid mango wood.
- Natural color and texture variations in the wood make each piece unique.
- Finished with clear, food-safe lacquer.
- No two are exactly alike.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 1" high bowls.
- 3" long including handles.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Food safe.
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Also in this Collection
Wood Baguette Tray
Wood Salad Hands