Wood Pattern Pastry Comb
- Online Only
Pastry chefs reach for this traditional tool to add classic faux-bois texture to the frosting on Yule log cakes. It’s also handy for making ribbons of tempered chocolate and creating countless flourishes for cakes, pastries and confections.
- Use the wood-grain rocker for applying texture to the frosting of a Bûche de Noël cake or slightly cooled tempered chocolate.
- The comb handle makes it easy to add straight lines, zigzags or swirls to frosted cakes.
- Run the comb through semi-cooled tempered chocolate to create strips for shaping into decorative swirls, “nests” and more.
- Professional-quality tool is crafted of durable rubber.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.