Wireless Remote Grilling Thermometer
Take the guesswork out of grilling with our remote thermometer, which has pre-programmed settings for seven types of meat (or customize your own). Carry it with you as you mingle with guests – an alarm lets you know when your food is ready.
- Portable thermometer lets you monitor roasting meats and poultry from up to 150 feet away.
- Rugged thermometer cable easily stands up to the searing heat of the grill, withstanding temperatures as high as 475°F (245°C).
- Beeper alerts you when food is ready or cooking time has elapsed.
- Just enter the type of meat and your desired degree of doneness, then insert the probe into the meat’s thickest part.
- Pre-programmed meat settings: Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Turkey and Hamburger.
- An additional setting lets you customize cooking time and temperature level to your own recipe.
- Pre-set doneness levels include: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium and Well Done. All meet USDA guidelines for food safety.
- In addition to monitoring temperatures, the tool can serve as a countdown or count-up timer, paging you when your pre-set cooking time is up.
- Re-sync feature automatically resumes all settings if transmitter is accidentally disconnected.
- All-weather transmitter is both water- and shock-resistant.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.