Willie Bird Whole Smoked Turkey, Holiday Delivery
Nobody smokes a turkey like the experts at the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. Our whole, bone-in turkeys are rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. The mild, moist meat has a spectacular smoky flavor and is delicious hot or cold.
- Approx. 12–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Shipped chilled.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey or turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Smoked turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- Turkeys will ship December 20, 2016 to arrive by December 21-22, 2016.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.