Willie Bird Smoked Turkey
Nobody smokes a turkey like Greg "Beagle" Brodsky, the transplanted Aussie who’s in charge of smoked meats at the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California. Both our whole, bone-in turkeys and boneless breasts are rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. For a little extra spice, try the peppered breast – it’s coated with plenty of cracked black peppercorns.
- Whole turkey: Approx. 12–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Turkey breast: Approx. 3 lb., 8 oz.–4 lb. (serves 8–10).
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or 3 months frozen.
- Preheat an oven to 275°F. Place the turkey or turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Prepare a medium fire in a grill. Slice the breast meat across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Grill until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. To grill the wings and legs, cook, turning often, until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. If desired, baste with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Use a carving knife with a thin, flexible blade. Beginning with the tip of the knife, carve the meat across the grain in a smooth, even motion, using the entire length of the blade.
- Smoked peppered turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, sugar, dextrose, sodium eryhorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic, sodium nitrite, cracked peppercorns.
- Smoked turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
- Pre-order yours today for automatic Christmas delivery.
- For Christmas delivery on Dec. 19, order by 11:59pm (PT), Dec. 15.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.