Willie Bird Smoked Turkey
Nobody smokes a turkey like Greg "Beagle" Brodsky, the transplanted Aussie who’s in charge of smoked meats at the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California. Both our whole, bone-in turkeys and boneless breasts are rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. For a little extra spice, try the peppered breast – it’s coated with plenty of cracked black peppercorns.
- Whole turkey: Approx. 12–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Turkey breast: Approx. 3 lb., 8 oz.–4 lb. (serves 8–10).
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey or turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Smoked peppered turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, sugar, dextrose, sodium eryhorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic, sodium nitrite, cracked peppercorns.
- Smoked turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
- Pre-order yours today for automatic Christmas delivery.
- For Christmas delivery on Dec. 19, order by 11:59pm (PT), Dec. 15.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.