Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Tools 22-Piece Set
Tool SetNEW Free Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than fifty years of culinary experience. These professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. Each tool is design to perform specific cooking functions better and more efficiently. This comprehensive 22-piece set includes a complete range of pieces and sizes for every task.
- Twenty-two piece set includes different styles and sizes of whisks, spoons, spatulas, ladles and other task-specific tools, plus a utensil holder for countertop storage.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handles offer optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
22-piece set includes:
- 7" and 9" balloon whisks
- 5" and 7" French whisks
- 7" and 9" mixing whisks
- Flat whisk
- 13" sauté spoon
- Deep spoon
- Deep slotted spoon
- Large and small spider skimmers
- Fine-mesh skimmer
- 4- and 6-oz. classic ladles
- Squared-off ladle
- Classic slotted spatula
- Classic spatula
- Burger spatula
- Fish spatula
- Pasta fork
- Bain marie utensil holder
- Balloon whisks: 7" and 9" long.
- French whisks: 5" and 7" long.
- Mixing whisks: 7" and 9" long.
- Flat whisk: 11 1/2" long.
- Sauté spoon: 13 1/4" long.
- Deep spoon: 13 3/4" long, 2.75-oz. cap.
- Deep slotted spoon: 13 3/4" long.
- Spider skimmers: Large, 7" diam., 17 1/4" long; Small, 5" diam., 15 1/4" long.
- Classic ladles: 4-oz. ladle, 12 1/4" long; 6-oz. ladle, 13" long.
- Squared-off ladle: 12 1/2" long, 4-oz. cap.
- Classic slotted spatula: 14" long.
- Classic spatula: 13" long.
- Burger spatula: 14 3/4" long
- Fish spatula: 13 1/2" long
- Pasta fork: 13" long
- Bain marie utensil holder: 5 1/2" diam., 8 3/4" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.