Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Tool Set
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience. These professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically designed for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. This set includes four essential tools and a bain marie utensil holder to contain them all on the countertop.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Includes pasta fork, deep spoon, 4-oz. ladle, classic small spatula and bain marie utensil holder.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handles offer optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Tools: 12 1/2"–13 1/4" long.
- Bain marie utensil holder: 5 1/2" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mypadair from Great look My kitchen is modern contemporary with stainless steel appliances and black granite counters. This tool set looks fantastic.Date published: 2014-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Aphonium from Functional and beautiful I compared these in the store to the All-Clad, and the WS tools won my approval. I like to be inspired when I cook, and I appreciate their beauty. More important, the design gives optimal performance and comfort. The ergonomic handle feels good in my hand and is "weighty" without being heavy. Well-balanced. The All-Clad handle works well with their pans, but for a tool I want something more comfortable, and the WS wins hands down. The set looks beautiful on the counter top, too. Even though they are expensive, they're a good value because I expect them to last forever. I'm very happy with this purchase.Date published: 2013-09-20