Williams-Sonoma Spice, Dill
Dill’s fine, feathery dried leaves have a distinct aromatic flavor that is reminiscent of it close relations anise and caraway. Dill is often used in savory pastries, baked and roasted fish, shellfish and vegetables and in the making of pickles.
- Highly aromatic herb in the parsley family, with delicate leaves that retain their distinctive flavor when dried.
- Add to soups or in egg dishes with cheese, stir into dressings and dips and incorporate in potato, egg or pasta salads.
- Try using dill in your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- .5 oz.
- Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.