Williams Sonoma Silicone Tipped Tongs
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Giving you a firm, one-handed grasp on foods when you're panfrying, sautéing and grilling, our professional-quality tongs have heat-resistant silicone-coated tips. The ergonomically engineered stainless-steel handles ensure excellent balance and control—and make the tongs exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose tongs grasp foods securely, without causing punctures that would allow flavorful juices to escape.
- Stainless-steel tips are coated with durable silicone that’s heat resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Using just one hand, you can lock the tongs closed for compact storage.
- Automatic lock opens tongs when they’re pointed down and given a squeeze, and closes and locks when tongs are pointed up.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by SaraKrMpls from Silicone peeling off tips I have owned these a couple years, and loved them until recently the silicone has started peeling away from the tips, so that the sharp metal is exposed. A cook's tool this expensive should last longer than that.Date published: 2016-11-22Rated 4 out of 5 by PMacW from Love the Design and Functionality I love how these look and how easy they are to use with the self locking and unlocking feature. The only concern I have is that they will last.Date published: 2016-01-20Rated 2 out of 5 by Myriam from Poor quality for the price Only 17 months later we notice the tips of our both the 9" and the 12" split without having used them heavily. They look nice and handle well but the silicone part is not durable.Date published: 2015-05-16Rated 2 out of 5 by SMWS from Fast Deterioration I purchased these tongs, along with several other cook tools in this collection, about 10 months ago. The silicone is already splitting and peeling away. The same has happened to the silicone coated whisk from this collection. It is great to use, just very overpriced for a 10 month lifespan.Date published: 2015-03-17Rated 5 out of 5 by SammiJ from My Favorite Tongs Never need to worry about nicking another pan with these tongs. They're lightweight and so very practical.Date published: 2014-07-23Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from These are my go-to tongs! For any cooking job that needs tongs, these are always the first ones I reach for. I love the gravity locking feature of these tongs. Now I don't have to deal with adjusting some lever or pressing some button. Because these are silicone, I can use them on nonstick or enameled cast iron cookware without fear of damaging the cooking surface! I have both sizes, and I'm so glad I have the small one. I find myself using the small tongs way more than the large tongs.Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by volbeat from I really Love these Tongs I have the longer ones as well and LOVE them both. The way they open and stay closed is pretty cool too. Another great product from my favorite store.Date published: 2014-05-24