Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools Adjustable Apple Slicer & Corer
Our double-handled slicer is the fast, easy way to slice apples for snacking, baking or cooking. Just a quick downward push and it removes the core and cuts uniformly shaped seedless wedges. The adjustable dial lets you choose 8 or 16 slices at a time.
- Cores and slices apples in one downward motion.
- Sharp stainless-steel blades cut cleanly through fruit.
- Adjustable slicing dial for 8 or 16 wedges.
- Nonslip handles provide a comfortable grip for improved control.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ribbed base protects blades when not in use.
- 7" x 5" x 2 1/2" high including handles.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery