Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Sauté Pan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created our line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. This sauté pan with lid combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy cleanup, the pan has a nonstick interior. Use it for everything from sautéing, searing and browning to braising and pan roasting.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently—with no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Broad, flat cooking surface promotes efficient searing and browning.
- Medium-high sides contain liquids and reduce spattering.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- 3-qt. cap.; 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 4 lb. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.