Williams Sonoma Nonstick Pasta Fork
- Free Fast Shipping
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for stirring, transferring and serving pastas, this fork has a heat-resistant nylon head with one long slot instead of the customary holes—a unique design that drains water more quickly. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Just what you need to get a good grip on cooked pasta, the head of this fork is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Gently rounded tines hold on to strands of cooked pasta without tearing them.
- A long center slot allows boiling water or other liquids to drain back into the pot.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cricketsong from Not Just for Pasta This is a great product. I have used it with various pasta shapes as well as blanching fruits and tomatoes. It is great for steamed broccoli and cauliflower. The length of the handle is a true advantage over other similar products.Date published: 2016-05-18Rated 4 out of 5 by KayLeo from A good pasta fork. This pasta fork looks good and feels great to hold. I wouldn't say there is anything amazing about it, but it is still quite nice. I might like it more if I used a nonstick multi-pot to make my pasta, but mine is stainless steel so the fact that this is a nonstick safe tool doesn't really mean much to me.Date published: 2014-06-04