Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Large Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature large spatula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Oversized head excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other foods as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant up to 600°F.
- Close-grained beechwood handle is extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beechwood handle.
Next Day Delivery