Williams-Sonoma Infrared Thermometer
Is the griddle hot enough for pancakes? Is it time to put steaks on the grill? Designed to eliminate guesswork, this high-tech thermometer uses infrared technology to precisely gauge the temperature of your cooking surface. Simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger—a laser pinpoints the surface temperature, which is indicated on an easy-to-read backlit digital display.
- Instantly measures the surface temperature of your cookware or grill grates.
- Also ideal for measuring cooking oil temperatures when shallow frying and sautéing—or use this handy thermometer to get a quick read on the temperature of simmering milk, soups or sauces.
- Gauges temperatures from -49°F to 752°F (-45°C to 400°C).
- Easy-to-read LCD display with blue backlight.
- Non-contact thermometer eliminates cross-contamination.
- Convenient scan-and-hold feature stores your data.
- Includes a sturdy nylon carrying case.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Use & Care
- When the device is in use, do not look directly into the laser beam or point the laser toward anyone else’s eyes, as permanent eye damage may result.
- Use extreme caution when operating the laser.
- Keep out of reach of all children.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.