Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Hand Lotion, 16oz.
Bring the deep, woodsy aroma of an evergreen forest into your home. A customer favorite, this invigorating collection mingles the clean scent of pine with cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme and citrus. Scented with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, all of the products are biodegradable and none are tested on animals. These earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA. They're developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Scented with pine, cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme, citrus. and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Hand lotion features natural shea butter and vitamin-rich botanical oils.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- 16 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl stearate, olea europaea (olive) oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, ceteareth-20, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, glycine soja (soybean) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine needle) oil, thuja occidentalis (cedar leaf) oil, fragrance, polyacrylamide, myristyl myristate, ammonium acrylate/acrylamide copolymer, cetyl alcohol, laureth-7, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Conmey1032 from LOVE THIS HAND LOTION! Absolutely love the Winter Forest hand lotion. It's a great hand lotion - not too greasy, but still very moisturizing. And I love the smell - all year round. So I make sure I buy enough when it's out.Date published: 2016-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by woodsmanwife from Greatest for skin irritations-wonderful stuff Husband had large rash from ankle to knee, very itchy, and nothing helped until trying this lotion one evening. Immediately felt relief; itching stopped and within a few days rash was completely gone! He calls it 'miracle stuff'.Date published: 2015-10-14Rated 5 out of 5 by BAM18411 from Greatest Lotion I ever used! this is the best lotion I ever used!!! So sorry it's sold out online!! I can understand why though!!Date published: 2015-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by WoodsGoddess from Smell like Christmas! I usually buy the Spiced Chestnut Lotion which I adore but I so wanted something more Christmasy this year. I love this lotion, it feels so good on your skin and is filled with all good things. The scent at first is very piney like but there is a citrus base note that is beautiful!Date published: 2014-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by amh61 from Favorite Lotion! This lotion is fantastic! I have used it for a few years now, and still love it. It goes on smooth; not greasy at all. Leaves my hands really soft. And the scent is wonderful! Very light pine...Date published: 2012-10-30