Williams-Sonoma Cocktail Mixers
For effortless entertaining, stock your bar with our artisan cocktail mixes. They’re made with pure fruit juices and just the right amount of cane sugar for a sophisticated balance of sweet and tangy flavor that complements a variety of premium spirits.
Blood Orange–Satsuma combines the juices of ripe blood oranges, satsuma mandarins and tangerines with a hint of orange blossom for complex character with soft floral notes.
Pomegranate-Blueberry blends the colorful, sweet-tart juices of ripe pomegranates and blueberries with a splash of tangy lime.
Yuzu–Meyer Lemon teams the juices of slightly sweet Meyer lemons and Japanese yuzu, a citrus fruit with a complex taste often described as a combination of lemon, lime and grapefruit.
Cranberry-Apple, brightened with Cape Cod cranberry juice, makes it easy to craft artisanal cocktails with sophisticated fruit flavors. Pure cane sugar balances the sunny flavors with a hint of delicate sweetness. Add vodka or your favorite sparkling wine—and enjoy the ultimate seasonal refresher.
25.3 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Blood Orange-Satsuma: Water, pure cane sugar, blood orange juice concentrate, tangerine juice concentrate, citric acid, satsuma mandarin juice, natural orange flavor, natural orange blossom flavor, ascorbic acid for color retention, color from fruits and berries.
- Pomegranate-Blueberry: Water, pure can sugar, pomegranate juice concentrate, citric acid, lime juice concentrate, blueberry juice concentrate, malic acid, ascorbic acid for color retention.
- Yuzu-Meyer Lemon: Water, pure cane sugar, yuzu juice, lemon juice concentrate, lime juice concentrate, meyer lemon juice concentrate, citric acid, sea salt, natural lemon flavor, ascorbic acid for color retention.
- Cranberry-Apple: Water, pure cane sugar, cranberry juice, apple Juice, malic acid, ascorbic acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.