Williams-Sonoma Balloon Whisks
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than fifty years of culinary experience. These professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically designed for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. Our balloon whisk features an innovative and exclusive tine design that provides more aeration than your standard balloon whisk, so it whips ingredients 20% to 30% faster. Use it for whipping cream and beating egg whites.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Tines are flattened at intervals, an innovative design that incorporates more air into food mixtures, for lighter, fluffier results and more efficient whisking.
- Handle is contoured to fit securely and comfortably in hand while whisking.
- Weighted handle for optimal balance and control.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Available in two sizes: 7" and 9" long.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.